Posted on: March 19, 2013
With Easter right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about who will cook brunch that day – that’s what I’ll be thinking about anyways! I’m not a cook in the slightest, so my first option is always dining out for the holiday. There are lots of delicious options in Tempe where you can go to relax on Easter Sunday while enjoying a delectable menu. Here are some recommendations in Tempe for an Easter brunch to remember:
Easter Sunday Brunch at Rustler’s Rooste
Brunch will be served from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on March 31, 2013, with the last reservation taken at 1 p.m.
Cost: Adults $29.95 & Kids 10 Under $12.95++, Kids in Highchairs are Free
Entertainment will be a Singing Duo
The special brunch menu includes:
– Breakfast favorites: omelets to order, eggs diablo, scrambled eggs, bacon & sausage, biscuits and country gravy, hashbrowns and waffles with fresh roasted apples and fresh berries
– Carving Station – Baron of Beef and Ham with w/ Rum Raisin Sauce
– Chicken Monterey, Mahi Mahi with Tropica Salsa and Spanish Rice
– Cheese, Fruit and Veggies, Assorted Salads
– Danish, Muffins, Pies, Cakes, Cheesecake, Mousses, Cookies
– Indulge in a Chocolate Fountain!
– Also Includes Complementary Champagne
The Top of the Rock Easter Brunch
The Top of the Rock restaurant, located at the Phoenix Marriott Tempe at the Buttes resort is excited to announce its Easter Sunday menu. Executive chef Gregory Wiener has developed a bountiful spring brunch menu including savory specialties, roasted meats, breakfast and brunch favorites, enchanting sweets and confections and assorted artisan breads with wild honey comb and whipped butters.
The bright and colorful buffet features some not-to-be-missed items such as CakePop Easter Eggs, House Made Marshmallow Peeps, King Crab Legs with Drawn Butter, Carved Leg of Goat, Agave Baked Ham and even a Cadbury Egg Martini!
All menu items are made in-house by the resort’s crafty culinary team and several signature items give a knowing nod to local foods and Sonoran culture such as Huevos Rancheros, cholla buds (served with the Sous-Vide Lamb Shoulder), Roasted Farmers Market Vegetables with Queen Creek Olive Oil, assorted Arizona honeys and local goat cheese.
Adult pricing: $ 69.95 per guest
Children pricing: 6 & under FREE, Ages 6-17 $24.95 per guest
*Two kids per adult. Additional Children $18.95
The Top of the Rock 2013 Easter Brunch is served 10 am-4 pm and reservations are required.
Call (602) 431-2370 to reserve your table today.
The Market Café Easter Brunch
Located at the Phoenix Marriott Tempe at the Buttes resort, The Market Café, is hosting an Easter Brunch offering an assortment of breakfast items and heartier fare, seafood, salads and carving and omelet stations. This bountiful Easter Brunch in Tempe is available to resort guests and locals alike with family-friendly pricing:
Adults: $54.95 per guest
Kids ages 13-17: $18.95 per guest
Kids under 12 eat free!!
Reservations are required and can be made by calling (602) 225-9000 x2367
Celebrate Easter Brunch at Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse
The world Famous Rawhide Steakhouse hosts a delectable Easter Brunch Buffet with a carving and omelet station on Sunday, March 31st from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. A wide array of western selections will be offered including:
– Marinated Artichoke and Buffalo Mozzarella with Pear Tomatoes Tossed in Fresh Basil and Roasted Pepper Pesto
– Mole Rubbed Pork Loin Mesquite Grilled and Finished with a Tomatillo Achiote Ragout
– Belgian Waffles with assorted toppings, such as, Fresh Strawberries, Wild Berries, Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Sauce, Whip Cream, Maple Syrup and Golden Raisins
– Petit Fours, Biscotti, Mini Cheese Cakes, Mini Cakes
COST: $31.95 ++ for an adult (Ages 12 & up)
$16.95++ for children ages 4-11 (a separate children’s menu will be offered)
Admission to Rawhide is FREE and Parking is $5.00 for this event.
RESERVATIONS: Call (480) 502-5600 x1204 or email email@example.com
Enjoy Easter Sunday at Monti’s La Casa Vieja
Celebrate Easter Sunday on March 31, 2013, by enjoying a delicious meal at one of Tempe’s most historical buildings. Whether you are looking for an intimate dinner with that special someone or a family affair, Monti’s is your destination.
– Smoked Salmon Rolls: Cream cheese, capers, pickled red onions, red chili oil – $8.00
– Stuffed Squash Blossom: Crab, cream cheese, red chili oil – $10.00
-Arugula Salad: Grapefruit, pecans, feta cheese, citrus dressing – $7.00
– Lamb Chops: Pomegranate ancho chili sauce, butternut squash, spinach – $25.00
– Salmon & Surf Wild caught pacific shrimp, roasted fingerling potatoes, candied snap peas, bacon, truffle cream sauce – $20.00
Dessert – Strawberry Shortcake…$6.00
For reservations, call (480) 967-7594
Plan your next vacation with the Tempe Visitor's Guide.