Posted by: Olivia
December 10, 2012
There is no such thing as TOO many fun events….at least in my eyes. Two of the top places my friends and I enjoy on Mill Avenue are Canteen Modern Tequila Bar and The Handlebar Tempe. Canteen offers a fun, hip vibe with great dancing music and Handlebar is awesome for delicious selections of crafted beer with a laid back atmosphere, perfect for catching up with good old friends. Not only are these great bars but they both offer unique events to spice up your experience. I decided to share all the fun events they are offering within the next few weeks:
- End of the World Party Dec. 21st: The Mayans thought the world would end on this day. …Maybe it will. Maybe it won’t. Regardless, there’s no need to be empty handed. Enjoy these specials:
- Extended Happy Hour until 10:00 p.m.!
- $3 We Call It’s
- “Beers with Friends” Scrabble every Monday night :prizes and drink specials starting at 7:00 p.m. Check out their Facebook page for all the fun deals: https://www.facebook.com/handlebaraz/events
- Ladies Night every Tuesday: Happy Hour pricing for ladies and 2-4-1 Fireball shots for everyone from 10:00 p.m. until Close
- Team Trivia Night every Wednesday: Think you got what it takes to win? Come at 7:30 pm with your game face on to play, win prizes (if you’re lucky) and enjoy drink specials
New Year’s Eve December 31st: Handlebar Tempe and Canteen Modern Tequila Bar are teaming up with Fat Tuesday Tempe for a giant block party to bring in the New Year!
- $15 for VIP pre-paid ticket (includes entrance through VIP line and re-entry to block party until midnight)
- VIP Fast Pass will be $40 the day of the event
- 7 bars, 5 DJ’s and 2 stages